Sunday, March 13, 2011

pUtRaJaYa's ViSiT

hei there....
yuhuuu...
Tak takut kena gigit semut ke?Anak2 sapa la nie...
Kak Dimas..Waney...Kak Fatin...me
Sempat lagi posing...
Look at the sky..
huhu..
background tu cantik sangat...
Assalamualaikum...yuhuuu....aneyongsayyo..yesterday on 12th March my friends and I went to Putrajaya's 1 Malaysia's Futsal Match.It was really exhausting.Kak Dimas with her stomachache.Me with my down-feeling.Only Waney,Fatyn n Kak Fatin  don't have much problems as ours.Huhu.Let's look what we have done there.Hehe..
Nak rumah macam ni..-Kak Dimas







Look!
Friend are made..not born...





And thats all from us..smile always..take care!

2 comments:

  1. xpernah lg putrjya ni
    sob sob =p
    cantik banglo rumh2 putih tuuuu

    follow ur blog ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. and I follow u too..thanks very much...

    ReplyDelete