Saturday, March 19, 2011

adEq aNgKat...

Assalamualaikum to all readers...

Tonight,I want to share something that is very common among all teeagers.Korang mesti pernah masuk zaman angkat-mengangkat an?Aku setelah 'tubik' means keluar from zaman skulah or zaman hingusan barulah aku terrrmasuk ke zaman angkatan nie.After I've enter a college lak tu.Ouchh!

Dat nite,aku and the gang in the name of Institut Profesional Baitulmal have went to Istana Budaya,ada show.Show tu namanyer Konsert Permata Seni,konsert dak kecik-kecik ler.Hoho..Budak-budak nie bukan saje pandai tapi mempunyai bakat seni yang mengagumkan.Memang berdiri bulu roma doe tengok dorang wat show..

nak dijadikan cerita,satu makhluk call aku.Aku yang mesra 'alam' answer the call.First,he ask who is me?Huh!He call me,then ask me.Menjawab soalan ke tu?Hoho.Suppose me ask him,rite?He said,he's shime,my old-skool fren.

then we sms.I am too friendly you know.But really mean.Mean kt sini bukan makna maksudnye,but KEJAM.I said,i am 50 year old granny.Already menopause.Syuh,,syuh,go away.Disturb other girl but not me.Haha.He really don't believe me.

With his patient and looks so eager,to know who i am,I free my hand to answer him and reply his text.Later I ask myself,why I'm dat arrogant to accept the frienship.Agpom,bukannye dosa mengikat silaturrahim sebanyak mungkin,rite?So,I'm being honest.Before that,so many names he gave like Syafid Adham la, Syafiq Zikri la..last-last..he is only Mohamad Faiz b. 'Azmuddin.No Syafiq-Syafid at all.Hoh!Want to sekeh-sekeh him nanti.Haha.I accept his proposal wanna be my brother,coz he don't have any sister.Pity boy.Dahla anak bongsu.Chumelll tol..


He want me to love him after 4 months he call me "akak"...how come??



Hoho.Its kinda hot story yeahh..yeah,I do love you,but we can only be just brother-sister relationship.Coz I am too old to be with you my dear.You have many dreams to make it come true.Your future is important.And,you can meet better person than me in the future.Right now,I juz want you to get nervous for your upcoming SPM's result!Good Luck!For our relationship,may Allah decide...coz we don't know what Allah planned for us..Wallahu'alam...


Nie dalam Istana Budaya punye pics...





No comments:

Post a Comment